Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
faralos
faralos

My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!! Empty
PostSubject: My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!!   My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:45 am

Yes two! they sit at vpforums.org! they are custom redo's of the commercial Zizzle tables one is a Marvel Superheroes pin the other is a Pirates of the Carribean! they took me about 2 months from first thought to finished pin. i knew absolutely NOTHING about coding or building tables when I started! Butwith (extensive) help from Wizards hat i finished them both today! They are done in VP8 and use no roms! They are my first tables so go easy on me! d/load 'em (they play similar, sharing the same table layout) just have different sounds and pics! But I am on my way to learning coding and will always be doing more (I already have 3 more wip's) one based on the Munster tv series, one a D&D themed nightmare of coding (currently on hold till I learn more stuff, like spin discs, timers, kickers, etc) and one which is yet to be named (but so far I've yet to see this theme at all)
so go have fun with them and let me know if you all like them Any feedback is welcome good and bad!!
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

PostSubject: Re: My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!!   My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:52 am

Thanks faralos,

downloaded your two Zizzle tables, great releases.
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!!   My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 am

Dear Faralos

Please pay attention in which forum you post. You always post in the wrong Forum. This is for JPG-PINS only. Use The General Threads below... Thanks!

MOVED

GRONI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
faralos
faralos

PostSubject: Re: My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!!   My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Sorry! I thought it was just the site name and this was for any pins. thanks for moving it for me! i thought pins meant any news on them, guess I was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!!   My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My TWO Zizzle tables are finished!!
Page 1 of 1