Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quixotequest

Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues Empty
PostSubject: Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues   Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:39 pm

JP,

Nice, nice table updates. I've found that the sound doesn't work anymore now I've updated my older ATM and STTNG versions today to the newest 2.2. I hear the mechanical sounds, but no game sounds. They worked before. "Opening the Door" and trying volume adjust (9) shows I have volume turned up for the games but still hear nothing. Is this a bug, or is there something different that I need to do?

(I first posted a thread today over at PN, not knowing you and Groni have this site now. You can disregard that post if you want.)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues   Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Just Delete the NVRAM in the Tables Folder, and start the table again. That should solve the Problem.

Welcome to the Forum. It more my Forum, cause JP left the Develepor Site for the moment. He waits till VP9 is ready.

Enjoy your Stay
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
quixotequest

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues   Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Thanks, Groni. That did the trick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues   Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Trek TNG and ATM 2.2 sound issues
Page 1 of 1