Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twilight Zone Production Canceld

Go down 
+2
panootz
Groni
6 posters

More Tables for VP8?
YES!! PLEASE!!
Twilight Zone Production Canceld Vote_lcap92%Twilight Zone Production Canceld Vote_rcap
 92% [ 11 ]
WAIT TILL VP9 IS READY
Twilight Zone Production Canceld Vote_lcap8%Twilight Zone Production Canceld Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

Twilight Zone Production Canceld Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Zone Production Canceld   Twilight Zone Production Canceld EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Hey there.

JP stops working on TZ. I guess he won´t finish this table since VP9 is ready for
serious Pinball Production.

My work goes on. A little slower than with the help of JP, but i will continue working
with vp8. I will do some Updates of JP´s Tables in the new famous JPG PIN Standard.
I guess i will make Fish Tales for VP8. First it was planned for VP9, and all Screenshots
you saw, was from vp9. But i think it will look good too in Vp8

So what Do you think??

Continue with VP8? Or waiting for VP9??
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
panootz

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone Production Canceld   Twilight Zone Production Canceld EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 am

Please do Fish Tales and Twilight Zone with vp 8. Then after you do JP's updates you can start doing VP9 tables. I would like that very much Groni because i can't figure out how to use VP9 and i don't now if i will ever use it. I will use it if Destruk can make the download all ready to work, instead of trying to mess with the script and the modifacations. It's too complicated for me, and i love using VP8. I do appriciate whatever you decied to do though, it's really up to you, but please finish those two games using VP8 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you Dave P.
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone Production Canceld   Twilight Zone Production Canceld EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 am

Of course continue with VP8 Very Happy !

Thanks Groni!
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone Production Canceld   Twilight Zone Production Canceld EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Go on with VP8, please
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone Production Canceld   Twilight Zone Production Canceld EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Groni, VP8 will be perfect!
Would be fantastic to see Medieval Madness, Fish Tales, Elvis (and may be even Twilight Zone ;-) ?) in the most perfect shape/recreation possible!

For FT I found some reasonably good quality pics. on the web (pics. shown below are not the actual quality).

Pls. let me know if they would be of any help ..

Cheers,
FD.

Twilight Zone Production Canceld Ft_bac11

Twilight Zone Production Canceld Ft_pla12

Twilight Zone Production Canceld Ft_fis11

Twilight Zone Production Canceld Ft_pla13
Back to top Go down
faralos
faralos

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone Production Canceld   Twilight Zone Production Canceld EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:32 pm

VP8 VP8 VP8 VP8 VP8!! ok I think I've made my point!! VP9 is still too rough around the edges for my liking but vp8 works great so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Zone Production Canceld   Twilight Zone Production Canceld Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Zone Production Canceld
Page 1 of 1