Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantastic Surprise!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Fantastic Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Surprise!   Fantastic Surprise! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Fantastic Surprise! Readin17

Early this week I was in the UK - Reading where all of a sudden I stood eye-to-eye with a REAL pinball machine!

'The Simpsons Pinball Party' Stern. I have never had the pleasure to play a real one.
As much as I like JPSalas' & Groni's virtual version, this IS different from it!

Needless to say I was pasted down to the cabinet all evening & night!
The machine was not the cleanest but everything was in good working order and it played nice and fast!
Replay was set to 3mio, which is quite low (compared to 20 mio @ JP's & Groni's Table as default)
1 UK pound (= $1.47 or €1.11) for 1 play and 3 plays for 2 UK pound (compared to JP's & Groni's Table 'Free Play'!) Wink

If anyone is in the neighborhood, please go to:
The Purple Turtle
9 Gun Street
Reading
Berkshire
RG1 2JR

I definitely go back to Reading for doing more business, that's for sure! flower

Fantastic Surprise! Readin22

Fantastic Surprise! Readin19

Fantastic Surprise! Readin20

Fantastic Surprise! Readin21

Last edited by Flying Dutchman on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Surprise!   Fantastic Surprise! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Flying Dutchman wrote:

I have some pics to show but wasn't able to upload them .. Crying or Very sad

Hi Flying Dutchman, nice to see you here Very Happy ! Problems with the upload, read this Wink !Fantastic Surprise! Icon_minipost_participatesreenshot upload!
And now show us the pics bounce !

Greetings
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Surprise!   Fantastic Surprise! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:11 am

Thanks again Jürgen! Indeed the upload is different, it's just a change in how we used to .. no problem!

Enjoy .. I sure did!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Surprise!   Fantastic Surprise! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:56 am

Nice pics Smile ! I never played this real table Crying or Very sad ! Thank you for sharing the pics with us Very Happy !
See you!
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Surprise!   Fantastic Surprise! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:58 am

One of my Friends own a TSPP, from him i have that great HomerHead for our Table. It´s a real bitch to play this Table Smile The Rules are soooo large, and you have to study to learn that. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Surprise!   Fantastic Surprise! EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 am

You're right Groni .. and I didn't have enough UK pounds on me to feed the machine to find out!

Count yourself lucky to have a friend with a TSPP!
Treasure him! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Surprise!   Fantastic Surprise! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Surprise!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Real Pinball Machines :: Real Pinball Discussion-
Jump to: