Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Data East Hook?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bvzm
bvzm

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Do you guys think you could work on a re-creation of Hook?
It is one of the pinball I played most as a kid, and the only VP version available now is quite a disappointment...

And of course, thank you both for your great work so far.
Back to top Go down
http://spazlib.blogspot.com
rudy111
rudy111

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 am

i think itd be AWESOME to get a remake of that HMMM I CAN PICTUR EIT NOW.....ahhhhh fantasys u gotta love em
Back to top Go down
panootz

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:03 am

Hook was a good table too, I just wish they could have used Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffmans voice in the game, but still it was a very good Data East table also it had good music too. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 am

panootz wrote:
Hook was a good table too, I just wish they could have used Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffmans voice in the game, but still it was a very good Data East table also it had good music too. Dave P.

BRING ME PETER PAN!!!!!!!!

data east probally didnt want to pay the actors
Back to top Go down
panootz

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:27 am

Yeah your probably right, but they used the real actors in Jurassic Park, Last action hero, and i know a few others. Maybe Robin and Dustin didn't want to do it i guess. Because Lethal weapon didn't have the real actors either. Oh well their still good games anyway. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Lethal weapon didnt have real actors?
i have to go down to my local pizza place now and listen closely to the game
Back to top Go down
panootz

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:34 am

Their was an article on the pinball news website about a guy who impersonates actors, he did a lot of actors on many pinball tables like Michael J Fox on the back to the future table, Joe pesci on lethal weapon not sure about Mel Gibson and Danny Glover though. And a few other tables i forget the names off hand, M4paws gave me a link to the page and i read it, it was very interesting. If you get a chance talk to him or e-mail him he visits all the forums maybe he can give you the link, I accidently erased mine and now i can't find it, but look him up. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
faralos
faralos

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:24 pm

you can always get the sound voice samples from the various web sites that carry them. that is what I did for the zizzle tables. all the voice samples on the POTC table are from the real actors (as far as I know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Data East Hook? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Data East Hook?   Data East Hook? Empty

Back to top Go down

Data East Hook?
Page 1 of 1