Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How about Indy?

Go down 
+3
esoteric_rt
Drummy
slam23
7 posters
AuthorMessage
slam23
slam23

How about Indy? Empty
PostSubject: How about Indy?   How about Indy? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi JP and Groni,
As an avid fan of your tables, I would really like to see your treatment of Indiana Jones (1993). Granted, the one we have now is very good, but it could use an update in graphics and viewpoint. Also, there is one nasty bug still residing in the table, and that is the ball getting stuck on the Path of Adventure. I saw the table isn't on the top 10 list, but maybe you could give it place 11? :-) Looking forward to LOTR and all future projects (I voted for TZ myself on the top 10),
Greetz Slam23
Back to top Go down
Drummy
Drummy

How about Indy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about Indy?   How about Indy? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Can I add my vote to that? Would be great to see an Indiana Jones with the JP and Groni touch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowridgeafc.co.za
esoteric_rt
esoteric_rt

How about Indy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about Indy?   How about Indy? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 am

Yeah likewise - I reakon its a 90's classic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bleepytoys
bleepytoys

How about Indy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about Indy?   How about Indy? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:09 pm

#4!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleepytoys.ch
panootz

How about Indy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about Indy?   How about Indy? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:30 am

Yes i do like indy it is one of the games i play a lot on vpm, I would love to see a JPG version of this table i can't believe what it would look like, I'd have to say amazing. But if you do make it please make it easy to get the ball into the mode area were you start the modes, You know different movies Please!!!!!!!!!!!! Dave P.
Back to top Go down
mach2

How about Indy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about Indy?   How about Indy? EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 am

One Vote from me too for Indiana Jones, it's just one of the best table ever made, with a beautiful playfield. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Go6s

How about Indy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about Indy?   How about Indy? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:29 pm

+ 1 !
Fan of the quadrilogy, I love the atmosphere of this table with beautiful playfield and amazing soudtrack !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How about Indy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about Indy?   How about Indy? Empty

Back to top Go down

How about Indy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: JPG-PINS :: JPG-PINS Table Requests-
Jump to: