Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TuNk77
TuNk77

The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5 Empty
PostSubject: The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5   The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 pm

The ball has a tendency to get stuck at the two places that I've marked with red in the picture:

The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5 40428532na8.th

Does anyone else experience this Question
Back to top Go down
jpsalas
Admin
Admin
jpsalas

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5   The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:43 pm

That picture is not from the released version 1.5. In the 1.5 the wire ramps are gray metallic, not golden. And the left outlane is fixed. The other place where the ball gets stuck I'll need to take a look at it.

JP
Back to top Go down
http://gethome.no/jpsalas
TuNk77
TuNk77

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5   The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 pm

Thanks for replying JP.

With a little more research, the version i played was actually version 1.4, how clumsy of me Razz
Downloading version 1.5 now Cool And i will report back later if i encounter any problems.

EDIT: Well, I did not encounter any problems with the 1.5 version. I don't know if it's just my imagination, but it feel that the current version is harder than the previous version. For example; I looked in the script and saw that the plunger value was 35 in version 1.4 and in version 1.5 the value is 38. And because of that, the ball has a tendency to drain on special rollover. I haven't played the real machine in years, so i can't remember if that is the normal behavior, he he.
And there seems to be a transparency issue on the spinner, Krusty's mouth looks like it's partially transparent.

EDIT 2: I did not manage to get the ball stuck at all on the 1.5 version.

And please remember, I am NOT complaining.

EDIT 3: I noticed something strange, when I press "home" on the keyboard while playing it equals getting the ball in the garage scratch
And the ball got stuck in the garage a few times, it happened when the ball rolls in slowly.

Last edited by TuNk77 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added txt + forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5   The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simpsons Pinball Party v1.5
Page 1 of 1