Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VPF and sister sites

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
faralos
faralos

VPF and sister sites Empty
PostSubject: VPF and sister sites   VPF and sister sites EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:11 am

so with the untimely demise of vpf are you by any chance getting anything that was originally on that site? should we just ignore all that was lost on there? can anyone help save all that lost stuff all the posts, and info and tables and such? man, it seems messed up to just have it be lost like that.
on an aside, I love anyone who puts up a pin site. I don't think it's too dark, I applaud you for the effort!! and maybe other will gravitate here too and we will be a happy family once again...
Back to top Go down
tedb

PostSubject: Re: VPF and sister sites   VPF and sister sites EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:26 am

VPForums has been down before, and every time it resurrects and stays the main forum for pinball addicts.
Back to top Go down
dan

PostSubject: vertical tables   VPF and sister sites EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 pm

hi all.
first thanks for jp salas and groni for this new vp site.

i wanna know where i can find vertical tables and informations to convert portrait to landscape mode?
does anyone know if the future versions of vpinmame will manage the vertical mode.

thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: VPF and sister sites   VPF and sister sites EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Dan, have a look at:

http://www.marcianitos.org/foro/

and search for 'vertical tables'. Site is in Spanish but you'll get around!
You should use vpinmame version 6 if I'm not mistaken.

'Lord Hiryu' is the expert on this subject.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VPF and sister sites   VPF and sister sites Empty

Back to top Go down

VPF and sister sites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Visual Pinball / PinMame :: Visual Pinball Discussion-
Jump to: