Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Hanson2
Flying Dutchman
flippymcflipflip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
flippymcflipflip

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:26 am

Hi all , VP9 is out !!!!!

Go get it at vpforums (org) or Nanotech ent. site

( No , this is not a joke ! )

note: This version disables emreels and decals by default so to play your existing tables
enable these options from within the editor.. ( Backdrop options )
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:58 am

Thanks flippymcflipflip, will go and have a look!
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 pm

flippymcflipflip wrote:
Hi all , VP9 is out !!!!!

Go get it at vpforums (org) or Nanotech ent. site

( No , this is not a joke ! )

note: This version disables emreels and decals by default so to play your existing tables
enable these options from within the editor.. ( Backdrop options )

Thanks for the info Very Happy ! But it seems that it will not play existing tables Crying or Very sad , got an error message "unable to open Sega VBS", "can't load VpinMame".....
An update that doesn't work Question
Back to top Go down
flippymcflipflip

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Hanson2 , are your .vbs files in the same dir as your table file?
existing tables will work , although mostly unplayable due to engine differences
balls getting trapped etc. and overlapping emreels not working at the moment.

Here , I have noticed significant speed increase (my old p4 2.4ghz with crappy onboard video
used to outperform my c2duo 8400 w 9500gt) not anymore....
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks for your reply flippymcflipflip Very Happy ! Sure they are in the same, I play all my tables from there Wink , but with VP9 I got this error message, maybe there are some bugs to fix!?!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 pm

I guess you are using VISTA. You have to run it as Administrator.

By the Way, i tested it, and it´s very nice! New Flippers that are fully adjustable, transparent Ramps, 2 Monitor Support and and and ......BUT....It´s totaly unusable with our releases. If we would love to play JPG-PINS Tables on VP9, the whole table has to be redone! Biggest Bug in VP9 is that EMREEL and DECALS don´t support overlapping. Look At LOTR, it´s full with overlapping Reels, so our tables will not Play on VP9. I guess there is the hope for a fast update. The Graphic Engine also has big Problems on DX9. Soooo back to VP8 Wink

GRONI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
Mr. Pacman
Mr. Pacman

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Its the apocalypse! now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VP9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Its not bad that it can't play the old tables...we can't have it all! This is a huge step for computer pinball! Hey, one minute...is this created by Randy? Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm

[quote="Groni"]I guess you are using VISTA. You have to run it as Administrator.

By the Way, i tested it, and it´s very nice! New Flippers that are fully adjustable, transparent Ramps, 2 Monitor Support and and and ......BUT....It´s totaly unusable with our releases. If we would love to play JPG-PINS Tables on VP9, the whole table has to be redone! Biggest Bug in VP9 is that EMREEL and DECALS don´t support overlapping. Look At LOTR, it´s full with overlapping Reels, so our tables will not Play on VP9. I guess there is the hope for a fast update. The Graphic Engine also has big Problems on DX9. Soooo back to VP8 Wink

GRONI[/quote]

Thanks Groni, I tried it as Admin. and it runs,but it looks bad! You are absolutely right Smile !

Last edited by Hanson2 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jlr

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Hanson2 wrote:

Thanks Groni, I tried it as Admin. and it runs,but it looks bad!

What do you mean by "it looks bad"? you might post a screenshot?

Last edited by Jlr on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:19 pm

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! 1211
Jlr wrote:
Hanson2 wrote:

Thanks Groni, I tried it as Admin. and it runs,but it looks bad!
What do you mean by "it looks bad"? you might post a screenshot?
Back to top Go down
Jlr

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Are you playing the table with Visual Pinball 8.1?
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Jlr wrote:
Are you playing the table with Visual Pinball 8.1?

This is how it looks with the new VP9!!
Back to top Go down
Jlr

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Play it with Visual Pinball 8.1 as from what i have seen,there are a few problems with Visual Pinball 9.
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Jlr wrote:
Play it with Visual Pinball 8.1 as from what i have seen,there are a few problems with Visual Pinball 9.

Thanks Jlr, I play all my tables with 8.1 Very Happy ! This was only an example how it looks with the new VP9 Wink !
Back to top Go down
Jlr

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 pm

There is no problem but it is better to play with Visual Pinball 8.1 as Visual Pinball 9 is new and there are a few problems and bugs.
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:28 pm

THanks for information flippymcflipflip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!   VP9 IS OUT !!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

VP9 IS OUT !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Visual Pinball / PinMame :: Visual Pinball Discussion-
Jump to: