Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gas Attack wip image

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
faralos
faralos

gas Attack wip image Empty
PostSubject: gas Attack wip image   gas Attack wip image EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:20 pm

gas Attack wip image Gas_at12here this is my wip of the gas Attack pin that Capcom converted from their Breakshot pin for exhibition of 'bodily functions' museum exhibits. As far as I know only two pins were made, I got the picsfrom one in Belgium from a buddy on PN. Heis supposed to be getting the rom pack for me, since it still has the breakshot rom within the coding. Ifhe can't, I may need some help with coding it. but this is what I have so far, just a few graphic tweaks (lights are a tad off) and some minor table pic cleanup and it'll be ready for coding! (andthanks for the update on how to upload pics again!) OH the original Breakshot table was done by Pacdude (looked for him on all sites, but couldn't find him; have permission from PN's sysops for the table use)
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: gas Attack wip image   gas Attack wip image EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Looks good so far!
Back to top Go down
TuNk77
TuNk77

PostSubject: Re: gas Attack wip image   gas Attack wip image EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Looks promising faralos. Let's hope and pray that we can get our hands on that ROM...
Are you building this table in VP8 or VP9?
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

PostSubject: Re: gas Attack wip image   gas Attack wip image EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Looking good faralos
Back to top Go down
faralos
faralos

PostSubject: Re: gas Attack wip image   gas Attack wip image EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 am

Actually both! breakshot was a vp8 table( originally done by Pacdude), so i have that one saved as a vp8, but since vp9 is out, to satisfy all you people who can use the updates that reside in vp9, I am converting all the lanes and such to accomodate the bigger ball for vp9 this table has no ramps just the one in the shooter lane so it should be relatively easy. Of course the rom pack may only work with vp8, we'll have to wait and see. I am a newbie coder and don't really know what all entails converting a table from one to the other. but if I must wipe all of 'Breakshots' coding out, well then it's just a physical table, and should be an easier conversion. as of right now, it is a vp8 but by tomorrow the physical parts should be well on its way to be a vp9! If I run into any major snafus, I'll be sure to post. (as you can see by checking my posts both on here and PN, I sure as hell ain't shy about asking questions concerning everything from tablelayouts to code!) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gas Attack wip image   gas Attack wip image Empty

Back to top Go down

gas Attack wip image
Page 1 of 1