Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
faralos
faralos

my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished Empty
PostSubject: my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished   my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 pm

My marvel table is almost done except for the instructions! i have been playtesting it and it seems to be ok! 'Wizards Hat' has been most helpful with it, helping me to better understand coding (and just doing the high scoring for me, since that was tough for me to comprehend). This table is not a redo rather an original recreation by me so do not expect it to play as the commercial one does! Not having the real one to draw ideas (sounds, scoring, etc.) from, I made it my own just using the table layout and table pic, everything else is my own , from sounds to the scoring to the actual gameplay!
I had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall windows all over again due to various trojan viruses that had embedded themselves within my windows registries. Unfortunately I lost my Munster wip because of it! 1 Month of work gone! ah well, que sara sara! (what will be will be) someone had made a mention on it, either here or on PN so I just thought I'd give you the update on it! I found the pic I had posted of it, and will start it all over again soon as I finish BOTH zizzles the Marvel one and the POTC one too. Then I will go back to work on the Munster one (I have another one waiting in my frontal lobe, based on... wait, why spoil the surprise! As I start on it you will be informed about it but I haven't even fleshed out a table yet, just some basic ideas so far! as far as I know it the subject for it hasn't been touched upon yet, at least I never found a table that had this idea in it yet!
I'll post a pic of that one once I get a table layout started to keep you interested! (i may also try to implement a 'truespace' table pic like the ones scapino(gaming god that he is) uses for his pins, but we'll see if that program makes or breaks me, now let me get back to writing the rulebook for my Zizzle Marvel machine. later then...
Back to top Go down
wangho

PostSubject: Re: my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished   my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Crow

PostSubject: Re: my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished   my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:32 am

Kaw, I think you're posting in the wrong section. I was excited to see a new topic listed in the JPG-PINS WIP section only to have my hopes dashed. Good luck with your table though. Kaw.
Back to top Go down
faralos
faralos

PostSubject: Re: my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished   my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 am

um the zizzle marvel table is availablefor d/load at vpforums.org! it is now 100% finished and has a doc sheet along with it for instructions on gameplay!
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

PostSubject: Re: my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished   my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:34 am

Thanks faralos,

nice pinball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished   my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished Empty

Back to top Go down

my marvel zizzle table is 99.9% finished
Page 1 of 1