Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

German voice from Ripley's German Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

German voice from Ripley's German Edition Empty
PostSubject: German voice from Ripley's German Edition   German voice from Ripley's German Edition EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:52 am

Hi, is it possible to import the german voice from Ripley's german edition in Ripley's V 5.3 Neutral ? If yes, how can I do it?
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

PostSubject: Re: German voice from Ripley's German Edition   German voice from Ripley's German Edition EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:44 am

Hi Hanson2,

delete the english wav files and reimport my german sounds.

I make the german sound for Ripley, Grand Prix, Sopranos and Elvis.
Back to top Go down
TuNk77
TuNk77

PostSubject: Re: German voice from Ripley's German Edition   German voice from Ripley's German Edition EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 11:38 am

I don't know if it's possible, but can't you just edit the script and set it to use the German ROM?
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: German voice from Ripley's German Edition   German voice from Ripley's German Edition EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm

TuNk77 wrote:
I don't know if it's possible, but can't you just edit the script and set it to use the German ROM?

Thanks for your reply, but if I use the german rom I only change the display text in german! I want the german voice from the german black edition in the version 5.3!
Back to top Go down
yogiholzer
yogiholzer

PostSubject: Re: German voice from Ripley's German Edition   German voice from Ripley's German Edition EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:41 pm

You can dl the german version of the table (file size is about 10 MB more than the english version) and extract the wav files from it using the sound manager of VP. You have to use VP 9.x.x.
Back to top Go down
http://freenet-homepage.de/yogiholzer/
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: German voice from Ripley's German Edition   German voice from Ripley's German Edition EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Thanks Yogiholzer for your reply! I extracted the files with VP9 but they sound like Donald Duck Neutral ! Now bolt was so kind and uploaded the original files for me Very Happy !

Thanks for helping me!
Back to top Go down
yogiholzer
yogiholzer

PostSubject: Re: German voice from Ripley's German Edition   German voice from Ripley's German Edition EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Thanks bolt!
Back to top Go down
http://freenet-homepage.de/yogiholzer/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: German voice from Ripley's German Edition   German voice from Ripley's German Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

German voice from Ripley's German Edition
Page 1 of 1