Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lord of the Rings

Go down 
+13
TheMcD
Flying Dutchman
TuNk77
Mr. Pacman
wowter
panootz
tedb
jpsalas
bolt
d3xtro
whsemngr
Hanson2
Groni
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:37 am

Our new Table will be: The Lord of the Rings

At the moment, JP rebuild the Table. It will have a new Angle like in the existing one.
All Graphics are redone. Also there will be a complete new moving Barlog and Barad Dur.

There is currently no release Date, cause it takes much time to rebuild all the Parts from the Table.

GRONI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:47 am

Take your time! I just can't wait to play it! bounce The flippersettings in all updated tables are perfect! Very Happy The Flintstones table is now pefect! Smile
Back to top Go down
whsemngr
whsemngr

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:03 am

I'm glad to see you're both still working on this table as it's one of my top 10 tables I like playing. I can only hope that you and JP will go back and redo all of his wide view releases with all the improvements that you currently implement. Only time will tell. By the way, nice job on getting your own forum up so fast as I'll be spending more time here since VPF is down. Thanks for all of the hard work and time you both put into all of your projects. MIKE
Back to top Go down
d3xtro

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:05 am

Take all the time you need guys.

I feel really a bit ashamed to be playing all these excellent pinball tables for FREE.

Embarassed

Good luck with LOTR.

Cheers,

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:14 am

Lord of the Rings rebuilt is great, thanks JPG-Team for working on it.
Back to top Go down
jpsalas
Admin
Admin
jpsalas

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Yes, I have started rebuilding the table from scratch. It will be a little bit wider and a little longer, same size as TSPP (I understand that all Stern tables have the same size). Groni has already done nearly all the graphics and now it's my time to build the VP table. It will have the same view angle as TSPP, fading lights, new Balrog, etc. I'll post a wip picture as soon as I have something to show you.

JP
Back to top Go down
http://gethome.no/jpsalas
tedb

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:07 pm

It amazes me that a great table like Lord of the Rings made a year ago by JP already seems to need a complete rebuilt. We are entering the pinnacle of pinball simulation here. Good to be part of this era
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:22 am

Hey there.

So here is a first look on the Playfield. The Lights are ready, and they will fade very nice. Tommorow JP will work on VP to get the lights working.

Today i have finished the Apron. There will be a Multi Language Rulecard feature. And a Multi Language Apron feature. So i guess this will be a very nice table.

Stay tuned for more Information

GRONI

Lord of the Rings LOTR_PF_Wip1
Back to top Go down
panootz

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:24 am

Lord of the Rings is a great pinball table, and i know you guys will make it look utterly stunning and i just can't wait to play it like it should be played. So take your time and amaze us i already know you two will, no questions about that. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
panootz

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:28 am

man that is so amazing that looks photorealistic, you guys are unbelievable i don't know how you do it but just keep on doing it. The more i see your stuff the more i have to pick up my jaw from the table, it just keeps dropping. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
wowter

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:01 am

i just wanted to thank you for all your hard work!

LOTR is my personal favourite, it is in its current state already the most fun table to play. I cant wait for the new and improved version.

thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pacman
Mr. Pacman

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:50 pm

It looks great Groni! Well done!
Back to top Go down
TuNk77
TuNk77

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:10 am

I'm really looking forward to the new version of this table Very Happy

Keep up the good work Wink
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Due to the perfect availability of good quality graphics all tables re-done by you 'masters-of-recreation' will be of outstanding quality => perfect!

A pleasure to look at, let alone playing it!

Thanks to you both for your continuous effort !
Back to top Go down
TheMcD
TheMcD

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:07 am

Oh lawd, is that some hi-res playfield I see? Damn that looks good.

Can't wait for the finished product.

The McD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mediafire.com/TheMcD
bolt
bolt

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 pm

The playfield is looking really great.
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi Groni, any news about LOTR Very Happy Question

Greetings,
Jürgen
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Ok, i guess it´s Time for a "close to Release" WIP Picture. Still Many Bugs on there. They are gone till Release. But for making you all happy, this is our new Lord of the Rings 2.0

GRONI

Lord of the Rings Lotr_w10
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:32 am

Fantastic work
Back to top Go down
tedb

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:34 am

Looks great Groni, nice improvement on the backdrop! Good luck with tweaking away the bugs.
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:47 am

Thank you Groni for your reply! The table looks fantastic and I think it is another artwork by you and JP Very Happy ! So go on fix the bugs and release it Wink !
See you.
Back to top Go down
panootz

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:31 am

beautiful game, i can't wait to get my flippers on er i mean hands on it. Like i said you guy are unbelievable. I'm still playing your simpsons pinball party and the Flinstones. You guys keep up the awsome work. Dave P. P.S. i can't wait until the next games come out, you guys are on a roll a hard roll.
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 10:11 am

One word => Fantastic JP & Groni!
Your hard and continious work is much appreciated by all of us!
Back to top Go down
jpsalas
Admin
Admin
jpsalas

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:48 pm

I have been fixing some bugs, like the sword lock, which didn't catched all the balls. Groni has finished making all the Balrog animation frames and I'm going to make the reel and put it in the table. But still there is a lot of work to do, not only the Balrog but also still we need to make a mask to hide the ball under the figures, which are all new, and it is very time consuming.

So still there are many days work before it is finished.

JP

Last edited by jpsalas on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gethome.no/jpsalas
1234fd
1234fd

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Good to get fresh news from The Master himself! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilgems.com.br
Sponsored content

Lord of the Rings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next