Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faralos
faralos

Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!! Empty
PostSubject: Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!!   Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!! Screen15Here are my other 2 pins WIP's. One is a Munster (from the show) theme the other is an original based (loosely) on D&D! This one was my first but due to the complexity of some of the events within it, it's on hold till I learn more of drop target coding and event linking. I have a spin-disc hidden in the table I can't get to work yet, either.
Back to top Go down
faralos
faralos

PostSubject: and the second one since I can't get them both in the same posting   Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!! EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!! Screen11
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!!   Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!! EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 am

faralos .. fantastic sreenies you show us here!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!!   Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now that i know how to post pics here are my other two WIp'S!!
Page 1 of 1