Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
faralos
faralos

i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to Empty
PostSubject: i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to   i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:36 am

yeah someone said how to a few weeks ago but I didn't write it down, and it's too complicated to figure it out, so sorry, check out PN for the pics on the gas Attack redo of the Capcom redo (they converted a Breakshot into a gas attack and I'm redoing that one. i know to upload the image then host the image and then copy it, then what? you should make uploading pics easier, what a pain...
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to   i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:34 pm

faralos wrote:
yeah someone said how to a few weeks ago but I didn't write it down, and it's too complicated to figure it out, so sorry, check out PN for the pics on the gas Attack redo of the Capcom redo (they converted a Breakshot into a gas attack and I'm redoing that one. i know to upload the image then host the image and then copy it, then what? you should make uploading pics easier, what a pain...

i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to Icon_minipost_participatesreenshot upload!

Wink
Back to top Go down

i was gonna post a few pics of a wip but dont know how to
Page 1 of 1