Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm thinking of tinkering with your tables...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neoblood
Neoblood

I'm thinking of tinkering with your tables... Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking of tinkering with your tables...   I'm thinking of tinkering with your tables... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi! I really enjoy your tables and think you guys are the best! I have a bit of graphics and rendering experience and want to tinker with your tables to improve on your already outstanding work. I'm new to VP so I hope you aren't offended by this. Firstly I'm going to work on your STTNG table and see if I can get the graphical elements to flow together a bit more naturally. I'll do this in private for me and my wife's enjoyment till I hear from you that it's ok to release it if I'm successful and there is interest. Once again I thank you for these outstanding tables and wish you both well.
Back to top Go down
Neoblood
Neoblood

I'm thinking of tinkering with your tables... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of tinkering with your tables...   I'm thinking of tinkering with your tables... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:05 am

Permission was given, Alpha2 version available from the post on VPforums.
Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of tinkering with your tables...
Page 1 of 1