Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables

Go down 
+7
conner
Mudfinger
Mr. Pacman
Hanson2
esoteric_rt
Groni
panootz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
panootz

I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables Empty
PostSubject: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:52 am

Groni, i think your site is awsome it is really nice looking. I would like to see three tables done by you and JP. The first one is No Good Gophers I think it is a very nice and funny Williams table, the one that was at AJ's looked real old and needed an update. The next table is Rollercoaster Tycoon the more i play that game the more i like it, and at first i didn't really like it but the more i play it the more it grows on me. And last but not least if it is possible Rescue 911 I've actually gotten hooked on this table and i'm not a huge fan of Gottlieb games i like some of them but not all of them. Anyway if you can do these great if not then don't worry about it, Whatever you guys do is great so it doesn't matter. Thanks again Dave P.
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:56 am

thank you for your effort. Well now to the Tables:

No Good Gophers is a very funny Table. I already thought about redoing it

Rollercoaster Tycoon is already on JP´s huge List. ( Don´t know on which position Wink )

Rescue 911 is a very strange Table ( it´s a Gottlieb ) I don´t know if JP will ever get in the Mood of making it Wink Time will tell Wink

GRONI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
panootz

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:17 am

The hardest part about Rescue 911 is that Helicopter, the one at AJ's didn't have a Helicopter so it might be hard to do. We'll have to wait on this one and see what JP thinks. Those lovely toys can be a pain sometimes. I remember Bob 5453 saying he would like to see a Red and Ted's Roadshow that also wouldn't be to bad of a table if you guys are up for it. Other then that, That's about it for me until someday we get the S.A.M. system running then i would like to see Family Guy and Shrek done on whatever pinball simulator comes out. Thanks for the response Dave P.

Last edited by panootz on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 am

well.....about Family Guy, Shrek and all other SAM System Tables.....It´s not impossible to do them...just relax and stay on JPG-PINS, and you will be happy Wink

GRONI
Back to top Go down
panootz

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:36 am

Thank you for the good news because i want to buy a Family Guy but i have no money because of my kidney failure all these doctor bills are killing me. So maybe in the future i'll upgrade my computer and make it faster so i can play these lovely games better especially Family Guy and the other sam games. Also i don't have the room for pinball tables unless i win the power ball. The power ball is a very high lottery it's going for $142,000,000 right now. It would be nice to win it, then i'd buy the lot next door and build a Gameroom. I would have all the sam pinball games in it and about 60 or more arcade games, 2 pool tables and a air hockey machine along with a jukebox a fancy one. If it ever happened everyone could come a play, but i know i'm only dreaming nobody wins lotto. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
esoteric_rt
esoteric_rt

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:46 am

Groni wrote:
well.....about Family Guy, Shrek and all other SAM System Tables.....It´s not impossible to do them...just relax and stay on JPG-PINS, and you will be happy Wink

GRONI

Thats great to hear!

Aside from Family Guy etc....a few popular requests maybe;

Terminator 2
Indiana Jones
Jurassic Park
Lethal Weapon 3
Addams Family

I know these are all previous tables of VP, but great to see them in your amazing new format!

Keep up the good work guys Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:29 pm

esoteric_rt wrote:

Terminator 2
Indiana Jones
Jurassic Park
Lethal Weapon 3
Addams Family

I know these are all previous tables of VP, but great to see them in your amazing new format!

I think the same Very Happy all of them + Maverick and Champions Pub Wink

Last edited by Hanson2 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pacman
Mr. Pacman

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:49 pm

One more vote for Roadshow and for Fishtales!
Back to top Go down
Mudfinger
Mudfinger

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:17 am

esoteric_rt wrote:

Addams Family

Keep up the good work guys Very Happy

Cheers

As much as I love all of JP and also JPG tables I have to say that Pacdude's last Adams Family 1.2 is a most excellent table.

Like TAF, No Good Go'fer's is also a Pat Lawlor Pinball and it needs to be redone BADLY!
Back to top Go down
esoteric_rt
esoteric_rt

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:52 am

Hi JP & Groni,

Just wondering if you guys have any plans for updating Medieval Madness 5.11 & Ripleys BION 5.3 to the new flipper settings etc?

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
conner

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Hello JP and Groni,

What an fantastic site is this i am brand new here and i have also an request. I was thinking on the table Bally A-Go-Go and Lethal weapon 3 also. I'm also waiting on your Lords of the rings table awesome work guys. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
d3xtro

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi,

World Cup Soccer (Bally, 1994) is an all time personal favorite.

It would be sensational if this pinball table could be 'converted' to the JPG-PINS style.

Anyway good luck on any pinball table you are working on.

Cheers,

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:43 pm

WCS 94 is in the Top 5 of recreations Wink So, i guess it wont take long, till you have it Wink

But soon after LOTR, there will be a big delay in creating Pins. Cause we are working on a new Table, and this will need MUCH Time. A complete new kind of Visual Pinball Table, nobody did ever see before.....It´s dark and it´s a never seen before Pinball Table...So prepare your A....! Wink

GRONI
Back to top Go down
d3xtro

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Whoo that was really a quick reply.

I am thrilled to hear that WCS 94 is on your list.

cheers

You already got my attention on your 'dark' project ...

cyclops

Well if anybody can handle a 'dark' project it's you guys !!!

Cheers,

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:18 pm

It´s not only dark, it´s COOL, it´s DIRTY, it´s THRILLING, it´s CULT...

Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pacman
Mr. Pacman

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Very Happy Sounds like a MAD MAX themed table Wink
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:12 pm

It´s a movie Table.....and it will be a new Generation of Visual Pinball !!
Back to top Go down
TuNk77
TuNk77

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 pm

I have a vague idea if it's a recreation. Looking forward to it, as always Smile
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:25 pm

It´s no recreation Wink completley new and never see before Wink
Back to top Go down
TuNk77
TuNk77

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Ah, so it's an original... Then i have no idea, he he.
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Is there any change of a 'Champion Pub' Groni?

If not I'll stay around too anyway .. you couldn't drag me away! sunny
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Groni, the original table creation you are talkin'about will not be the long awaited 'Smurf Table', will it?
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:06 am

Nope Smile No Smurf Smile

It´s not just an Original Table, there was no original Table in the past like this one!

People will say....DAMN why there is no real Machine of that Smile

I will talk to JP about Champions Pub
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 am

Shame about 'The Smurf' .. but heh JP said long ago, 'one day, there will be a Smurf table!' Laughing

Thanks for the 'Champion Pub' table suggestion, pls. let us know! What a Face
Back to top Go down
bleepytoys
bleepytoys

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:13 pm

what about fish tales?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleepytoys.ch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables   I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to see you guys do a couple of tables
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next