Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables

Go down 
+2
Groni
banzairun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
banzairun

Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables Empty
PostSubject: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:40 pm

JP, Groni:

Bram Stokers Dracula is the one I would like to see you guys do most. The existing versions really aren't up to modern standards.

• Bram Stokers Dracula (Williams)

The existing Banzai Run was never really finished. It's even a Pat Lawlor game, come on! Smile

• Banzai Run (Williams)

Classic Sterns I'd like to see most:

• Nine Ball
  • Iron Maiden
  • Seawitch
  • Star Gazer
  • Quicksilver
  • Freefall
  • Split Second
  • Meteor
  • Flight 2000

Honorary Stern tables, both designed by Steve Kirk who did Nine Ball and Meteor:

• Gamatron (PinStar) , conversion kit... kindof the upgraded version of Flight 2000
  • Swords of Fury (Williams)

kelly
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 am

You are my Man Wink

Banzai Run is one of my favorite Tables ( HE GOES FOR DA HILL Wink )

We was working on that Table a while ago, and we had to give up, cause
the Way we would love to have that table wasn´t possible to make with
the actual VP Version

We wanted to do it like this: The Main Table just looks like all other JP/JPG Tables. And only when the upper Playfield gets active, the Main Playfield dissapear, and the upper Playfield appear. But it´s not possible in VP, to disable Objects and enable them again. So you can make the Main Table invisible, but all the objects still have collusion. So it´s not possible the way we love to have this. We are working on a Way to get a nice Version of that, but i guess it will take some time, till a good nice playable Version is out.

GRONI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
banzairun

PostSubject: Re: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 am

I would be happy just being able to display the whole playfield + backglass on the monitor at the same time vertically even if it meant it would make the graphics much smaller. Even better if it could be done "flat" and changed to use the rotated monitor position like UltraPin, etc.
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:41 am

BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! id love to see that table too it IS my favorite
Back to top Go down
panootz

PostSubject: Re: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:59 am

You know i love that table too. We used to have a place called Pelican Pete's Playland and they had some good pinball tables and one of them was Banzai run, whenever i went over their i would play that and Jokerz and for some reason loved both of them it's been 15 years though. So when vpm came out i looked for those two games and found them, Lio made Banzai run and Lhh Bomb Jack made a mod of Jokerz and every so often i play them. The only problem with Banzai run is it's a top down version i would love to see a vertical version of it. but lio's version is pretty good you do get used to it after a while. I love the music in the late 80's pinball tables like Roller Games and Black Knight 2000, It really gets you moving same with Banzai run too. Well talk to you guys later. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
TheMcD
TheMcD

PostSubject: Re: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 pm

I HIGHLY disagree with Bram Stoker's Dracula. Lander's version is quite the pinnacle of excellence together with his Funhouse.

The McD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mediafire.com/TheMcD
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:36 pm

i agree landers Dracula is great and there doesnt need to be another version of it
Back to top Go down
bolt
bolt

PostSubject: Re: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Oh yeah,

Banzai Run is a great table. Please prepare to rebuild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables   Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables Empty

Back to top Go down

Bram Stokers Dracula, Banzai Run, and classic Stern tables
Page 1 of 1