Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'

Go down 
+10
esoteric_rt
Mr. Pacman
tedb
faralos
Hanson2
Groni
panootz
TuNk77
mysty1971
Flying Dutchman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' Empty
PostSubject: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 am

Why is it I'm all thrilled and looking forward to this release?? bounce
Back to top Go down
mysty1971

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 pm

i have the version of scapino now.
This one looks very net and is very nicely done Smile
It has only one : but....
But I have to brighten my monitor to the max to see all the details.....
Haven't got this with your tables jpg. All tables are good and have a rich detail.
Greetings from holland,
Back to top Go down
TuNk77
TuNk77

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:23 pm

I'm really looking forward to the day this table has a release.
JPG-pins FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
panootz

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:58 am

This table is going to blow us away with JP and Groni at the helm. I also can't wait for this table, I love everything about this table it is one of Bally's best tables and they had a lot of them. Guys take your time and amaze us make us go absolutly ga ga over it. Dave P. P.S. I already know it will be a winner i can picture it right now in my head, it feels kinda wierd maybe i'm in The Twilight Zone right now. cyclops clown rendeer confused lol!
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Well, it will take a long Time since it will be released, cause Things changed Wink VP9 is out, and we both played with all the Settings. I have played the whole Night with the settings of the flippers. they are awesome. And the new transparent ramps do work very good. Lots of usefull new features. VP9 still need some upgrades. The performance is bad, since Destruk said he used the wrong sourcecode to compile it. So i guess the next update will be much faster, and the overlapping emreels are included.
And when this time has come, you will see the best TZ ever, cause from now on, JPG-PINS uses VP9, and this is going to be great Wink

So stay tuned, and keep posting and visiting this forum, and you will see some real new nice tables on the brandnew VP9 Engine

Greetings

GRONI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi Groni, does it means that all authors must update their tables for VP9 or can we play in the future all tables with VP9, without any update Question Exclamation

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Every Table has to be updated, since the physics in VP9 are completely new. The Flipper has to be adjusted, also all the ramps, cause the new Ball Dimension of VP9 is wider.

But JPG-PINS Tables are not so much yet. So i guess when VP9 Bugs are solved, and the Engine works fine, then we will make TZ, and after that a big VP9 Conversion of all JPG-PINS will begin. So every of our Tables will have a whole lot better Gameplay, and of course better Speed, since VP9 is DX9 compatible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Groni wrote:
Every Table has to be updated, since the physics in VP9 are completely new. The Flipper has to be adjusted, also all the ramps, cause the new Ball Dimension of VP9 is wider.

But JPG-PINS Tables are not so much yet. So i guess when VP9 Bugs are solved, and the Engine works fine, then we will make TZ, and after that a big VP9 Conversion of all JPG-PINS will begin. So every of our Tables will have a whole lot better Gameplay, and of course better Speed, since VP9 is DX9 compatible.

Thanks for your reply Smile ! It sounds very interesting Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
panootz

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 pm

I can't wait for all this new stuff i hope Destruk figures it out quickly so we can have the best pinball tables in the world, and no ball through the flipper sounds great to me. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
faralos
faralos

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:21 pm

well all the flippers are invisible as isthe plunger! that is with the 'new' table too! I tried my wip's but with no flippers I couldn't really play it isthis a fixable bug by me or is it deep within the coding? will itget resolvedsoon as right now nothing i have is playable on it.
Back to top Go down
tedb

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Groni wrote:
cause from now on, JPG-PINS uses VP9, and this is going to be great Wink
So stay tuned, and keep posting and visiting this forum, and you will see some real new nice tables on the brandnew VP9 Engine
GRONI

Sound really great! I'm sure we will see the best VP9 tables from this team. I'm definitely excited about the possibilities and can't think of anyone more capable of getting the most from this new toy than the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pacman
Mr. Pacman

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:21 am

This is really exciting...the combination JPG+VP9 its like a dream!
Back to top Go down
esoteric_rt
esoteric_rt

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:01 am

The new feature of rotating tables for use in cabinets is most appealing.

At this early stage, can anybody tell me if we will be able to rotate the tables with a few simple clicks (i.e Future Pinball Arcade Mode) or would it still be complicated as it has been with VP6 etc?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Hansaplast
Hansaplast

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:39 am

As long as i own a real TZ i am patient. lol!

I´ll install VP9 (a complete second install beside the "old"),
so i can enjoy all tables that exist and those who come in the future.
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:45 am

esoteric_rt .. there's a program called 'Pivot_Pro' for rotating a screen which is very effective and very easy in use ..

Please find below the RS link:

Pivot Pro 7.68

Also some more info on VP9 => as you can see 'table-rotation' is included ..
VP 9 Features include:

• Optimized for vpm.
  • Ball blurring/stutters/etc have been greatly reduced.
  • This still has lag/issues with 26 balls in play on Johnny Mnemonic.
  • Translate locked triggers.
  • Plunger and all other objects can be locked in the editor.
  • Sound/graphic exporter/table unlocker.
  • Dual display span mode support so vp has full control over the backbox display as well as table.
  • Table rotation - 360 degrees possible.
  • Full physics options for slope, oblique correction, flipper settings, ball dampening, scatter angle, friction, gravity.
  • Table scaling support X+Y.
  • Table bottom height - set the bottom of the table lower than the playfield surface for realistic holes.
  • Scriptable exit table to desktop method.
  • Updated for DirectX9 0 full hardware rendering.
  • Reduced engine crashes.
  • Support for Pinball Wizard Input Controller.
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 pm

oh god WHERE DO I GET THIS GREAT PROGRAM
Back to top Go down
Oli
Oli

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:15 pm

rudy111 wrote:
oh god WHERE DO I GET THIS GREAT PROGRAM

rudy111, simply click on the link below to download the program .. Very Happy

Pivot Pro
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:49 pm

so what does it do again? explain it out to me better, ive been brain dead from 2 days of midterms
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 pm

rudy111 wrote:
so what does it do again? explain it out to me better, ive been brain dead from 2 days of midterms

rudy111 .. Pivot Pro rotates your screen (90-180-360) and so enables you to play Pinball in a 'Vertical Way'.
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:56 pm

VERTICAL way eh? can i see a screenshot of it?
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:19 am

nvm i wanted to see wat it looked like because i had alot of space taken up and i just got alot more space now
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 am

AW CRAP...........its a Rar and i dont have admin rights, and my dad is a Computer tec and he says he does NOT any rars, there a version of it that isnt a rar?
Back to top Go down
Jlr

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:05 am

rudy111 wrote:
AW CRAP...........its a Rar and i dont have admin rights, and my dad is a Computer tec and he says he does NOT any rars, there a version of it that isnt a rar?
You can use 7zip to unzip rar files,it is just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:22 am

..... i dont know how to do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'   'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Now In Production: Twilight Zone!'
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next