Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which Table should be one of the Next

Go down 
+11
Bki1968
bleepytoys
esoteric_rt
bob5453
Tinkerbell
Hanson2
panootz
Flying Dutchman
TuNk77
tedb
Groni
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Twilight Zone
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap4%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Champions Pub
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap11%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Terminator 3
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap2%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Medieval Madness
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap0%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Theatre of Magic
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap51%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 51% [ 23 ]
Indianapolis 500
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap0%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dirty Harry
 0% [ 0 ]
WorldCup 94
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap9%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Funhouse
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap9%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Roadshow
Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_lcap13%Which Table should be one of the Next Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

Which Table should be one of the Next Empty
PostSubject: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Hey Smile

Here is a Vote to choose from our TOP 10 Table List

GRONI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
tedb

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Tough decision here Smile

Any of this tables will be a treat, but I chose Champions Pub.

One of my favorite tables in the list is MM. The current one is playing very good, so a completely new table like Champions Pub seemed a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Problem with MM is the fading Light Engine, which needs to be updated. JP have a new Engine for this which is very fast. The Table stutters very much
in the actual Version. Also my Physics have to be added, and also an updated look.
Back to top Go down
tedb

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Would indeed be nice when the stutter is solved. Does happen with intense lightning during multiball. Looks and physics already seem ok to me, but hey.. if it can be improved why not Smile
Back to top Go down
TuNk77
TuNk77

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Any of the tables of the above list would be great, but I voted for Roadshow.
I would like to see a JP & Groni verison someday Wink
Back to top Go down
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 11:42 pm

tedb, we're on the same line .. MM is my old time favorite but is already brilliant as is!

A new 'Champion Pub' .. 'a dream come true'?
Wink

No idea why my text is shown il 'bold' .. no reason for it .. and now, after an edit it's back to normal all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
panootz

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:49 pm

it looks like theatre of magic got high votes. But i also voted for Roadshow i love the two animated heads talking to each other like funhouse. Pacdudes version is good but the animatronic heads don't look to good and they need a overhaul, Groni has to do the heads like he did with Homer simpsons head in the simpsons pinball party and then roadshowand funhouse would look unbeleivable. But thanks for what ever game you two guys do their all classics. Dave P.
Back to top Go down
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:52 am

74 Members Very Happy , but only 37 votes Crying or Very sad ! Come on friends choose your favorite table Cool !

Last edited by Hanson2 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 am

I am 10 yr old My daddy has all Jp tables eccept fr Theater Magic so that need to be Jp table
so i vote theater Magic

keep up gooooooood Wrk groni and Jp
Back to top Go down
bob5453
bob5453

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:42 am

RoadSHow!!

Which Table should be one of the Next Toot0vz
Back to top Go down
esoteric_rt
esoteric_rt

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 am

I think TOM might take this one by a landslide! (Had my vote Wink )

Also thought the following two haven't had much VP exposure, anybody know much about these tables? I haven't played them in real life...although good ratings on IPDB..

- Freddy, Nightmare on Elm St
- Last Action Hero

Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bleepytoys
bleepytoys

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 pm

my favourites would be: roadshow and funhouse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleepytoys.ch
Bki1968
Bki1968

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:52 am

Keep Them Votes Coming!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hansaplast
Hansaplast

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:49 pm

Hard to decide, but voted Funhouse instead of WCS 94.
Back to top Go down
Bki1968
Bki1968

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:41 am

It would Seem to appear that the voting has no relevance on which table
gets done next!!!
It seems Twilight Zone won
even though there's already 2 good versions out already
Pacdudes and Scapinos!!!!!!
Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:47 am

This vote is only for voting "one of the next" not "the next". So JP feels to do Twilight Zone now. Cause truley said.....Scapinos Version is a beauty!! But truley unplayable. Even if it is playable, the Engine is not correct. The Flippers are too slow, the lightning is not correct etc....PacDudes Version WAS nice, but i think its out of time, and also the Engine is everything else but "close to real" So i think it´s about Time for a JPG PIN Version.

This is the Top Vote Table of all Time ( Ok exepting in this Voting ) Smile

After that Table TOM will be next after some updates
Back to top Go down
Bki1968
Bki1968

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:17 am

Unfortunetly Your 100% right I Don't have either version of Twilight Zone
And Circus Volitaire is another table that should eventually be redone!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 am

can i vote 3 times? icant decide between Roadshow Funhouse and Champion pub
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:56 am

ah never mind looks like Theater o magic is the winner
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:02 am

esoteric_rt wrote:
I think TOM might take this one by a landslide! (Had my vote Wink )

Also thought the following two haven't had much VP exposure, anybody know much about these tables? I haven't played them in real life...although good ratings on IPDB..

- Freddy, Nightmare on Elm St
- Last Action Hero

Cheers! Very Happy

FREDDY!!!!!! and ROADSHOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Go6s

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Really hard decision !
Ivotd to "Theatre of magic" but I love "Roadshow", "Champion Pub" or "World Cup Soccer" too !
I requested "WCS" in a topic, I didn't see this one !
Back to top Go down
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:15 pm

At Nr. 8 is WCS Wink World Cup Soccer 94 Wink
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 am

hmmmm heres accually what id vote for

funhouse
champion pub
dirty harry
terminator 3 (LAWL I L L BE BACK)
and world cup
btw u planning on doing any old tables (like 80s) or newer ones (late 80/early 90s - NOW)
Back to top Go down
wangho

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:27 am

your take on Funhouse would be interesting as it is my favorite table of all time thanks to Rudy and the whole theme. It would be really great to see his eyes perform like the real thing the way they move independently from each other, as well as having it darker lit and a bit more atmospheric.

I will second the vote for Freddy though. I believe I've only seen a nonfinished version and I think it screams for a good remake. I'd also like a really good version of South Park and Phantom Of The Opera, if you might see fit.
Back to top Go down
rudy111
rudy111

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:23 am

HELLO BUCKOOOOO!(my fav name) that machine may be older than me by three years but i can still kick its ass (if it were a person). that was my Favorite machine when i was 4-9 now its my 3rd. i agree having it darker and atmospheric would be great especially the real like eyes

as for freddy, it definaltly hands down screams for a remake,
south park and P.O.T.O. would sound also good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Table should be one of the Next   Which Table should be one of the Next Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next