Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0

Go down 
+24
Oli
bleepytoys
slam23
drabag
gravy
panootz
Bigjeef
gamefan
Jlr
Mr. Pacman
sandroace
1234fd
whsemngr
asgog
Mudfinger
tedb
mach2
d3xtro
esoteric_rt
jpsalas
bolt
Hanson2
TuNk77
Groni
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
martinuk5

The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Problems   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:38 pm

I am having problems with the roms. I combined the both zip files like one of the posts mentioned before. and now the display is on the side how do i correct it. Please see jpg attatchedThe Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 Lotr10
Back to top Go down
jpsalas
Admin
Admin
jpsalas

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:36 am

Thanks for all your comments! Smile Now that I'm in Gran Canaria I have been able to play again a LOTR in a very good condition. It is my second time I play areal one Smile

@martinuk5: I guess you played first a rotated table in VP9 and vpm remembers the old position of the dmd. Not much to do here than to delete the nvram. Maybe right clicking on the dmd and chosing restore the dmd size will fix it, but I'm nor sure about that.

I just wonder how this table will play in VP9 Smile

JP
Back to top Go down
http://gethome.no/jpsalas
TuNk77
TuNk77

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 pm

I tried a VP9 version of this table and it plays fine without the samples.
Back to top Go down
TheMcD
TheMcD

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Well damn. That's one incredibly sweet release! My only gripe with this table: Why in the name of Von Karma is there a slope of 11?

This table is pretty damn fast, I'm used to slower ones.

The McD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mediafire.com/TheMcD
Groni
Admin
Admin
Groni

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:45 pm

The Slope is near to the real table with a slope of 11. try to play it with a lower slope and
you will see what i mean. the feeling is much different, and feels better with that slope.

GRONI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpgpins.kilu.de
TheMcD
TheMcD

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Hum... didn't feel that way on the LOTR I played in the US of A... might have something to do with the fact that the playfield was at an angle so my ball kept rolling to the right. Have yet to play a 100% functioning LOTR, so I can't judge it that good. I'll trust you with this.

The McD

P.S. Anyone ever made Valinor? What's it like? I keep hearing about it, but never get details.

EDIT: I actually had my best game on a slope of 9... felt quite nice too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mediafire.com/TheMcD
Hanson2
Standard Member
Standard Member
Hanson2

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 am

TheMcD wrote:

The McD

P.S. Anyone ever made Valinor? What's it like? I keep hearing about it, but never get details.

Hi The McD, in this thread is a post by slam23 about "Valinor"!LOTR_v2.0_JPG-PINS
Back to top Go down
slam23
slam23

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi McD,
Hanson2 beat me to it, see his link. I would like to add that it's one of the most difficult wizard modes to reach which I know in all of pinball (except maybe for the Simpsons pinball party Super Duper Mega Wizard mode something, but don't have experience with that one myself), the closest I came: only winning ROTK multiball was left, did everything else. Then the damn table crashed on a script error.....heartbreak!
Greetz Slam23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0   The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Rings - Version 2.0
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3